Ph: 01639-256232, 256236
Applications are invited on or before 11.6.2014 upto 5.00 P.M.from the eligible candidates for filling up the following vacant posts on Regular//adhoc/contract basis in the constituent college of the University:
(1).Associate Professor 3 Blood Bank-1,Radio-diagnosis-2 (2). Asstt Professor-2- Neuro-Surgery-1, Plastic Surgery-1 (3).Technical Supervisor-2, (4).Technical Assistant 3, (5). Library Assistant 3, (6). Photographer 1, (7). Artist-1, (8). Modeller-1
University Works Department
(9). Asstt. Land Scape Officer 1
State Institute of Nursing & Para
Medical Sciences, Badal &
(10).Lecturer (Nursing)- Community Health Nursing-1, Paediatric Nursing-2, Psychiatric Nursing-1
University Centre for Excellence and Research, Faridkot
(11). Research Assistant-1
University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences & Research, Faridkot
(12).Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) Pharmacology-3, Pharmaceutics-3
Pharmaceutics Chemistry-1, Pharmaceutics Analysis-1
Application form, fee and other terms & conditions, visit University website: www.bfuhs.ac.in.
1. Associate Professor 37400-67000+8900 G.P
2. Assistant Professor 37400-67000+8600 G.P
3. Technical Supervisor Rs. 12,500/- p.m
4. Technical Assistant- Rs. 10,000/- p.m
5. Library Assistant Rs. 12,500/- p.m
6. Photographer- Rs. 10,000/- p.m
7. Artist Rs. 10,000/- p.m
8. Modeller- Rs. 10,000/- p.m
10. Lecturer (Nursing) Rs. 15600-39100+5400 G.P
11. Research Assistant Rs. 18,000/- p.m
12.Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) Rs. 35,000/- p.m
Qualification & Experience
1. Associate Professor As per MCI norms
2. Assistant Professor As per MCI norms
3. Technical Supervisor M.Sc. (MLT) from a recognized University/institution. One year experience in Blood Component preparation at Blood Bank of recognized teaching institute.
4. Technical Assistant- 10+2 or its equivalent from recognized Board/University/ Institution with Science, B.Sc(MLT) from recognized University/Institution, Two years experience in Blood Banking.
5. Library Assistant Bachelors degree B.Lib Science 2nd class from recognized University. Preference will be given to the candidate having M.Lib Science from recognized University.
6. Photographer- 10+2 from recognized board/University. Two year Diploma in Photography from a recognized Institution. Three years experience in Medical Photography in teaching institution.
7. Artist Bachelor in Fine Arts from recognized University/Institution OR 10+2 with five years Diploma in Commercial Arts from a recognized Institution OR 10+2 with degree in Commercial Art from recognized Institution. Three years experience of working as an Artist in an institution.
8. Modeller- Bachelor in Fine Arts /Sculpturing recognized/Institution OR Matric with Five years Diploma in Commercial Arts/ Sculpture from recognized institution. OR 10+2 with degree in Commercial Arts/Sculpture from recognized Institution. Three years experience of working on modeling in an institution.
10. Lecturer (Nursing) As per INC norms
11. Research Assistant-: M.Sc. Life Sciences with minimum two years of research experience of handling sophisticated instruments with strong background in Molecular biology and tissue culture techniques in a recognized health institution of national importance or other recognized institute.
12.Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) Bachelor and Masters Degree in Pharmacy with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor or Masters Degree.
General terms and conditions:
1. The applicant must enclose demand draft of Non-refundable in favour of The Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot payable at Faridkot as under:
i) For Sr.No. 1,2, 10 & 12 Rs 1500/-(Rs 750/- for SC/ST)
ii) For Sr.No. , 11 Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ST)
2. The University has right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without citing any reason or not to fill any or all the posts.
3. It is not obligatory to call each candidate for interview who fulfills the prescribed qualification.
4. The applicants applying for the post mentioned serial no. 3 to 12 should not be above 38 years of age on the last date of receipt of application form. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Punjab Govt. rules. For Associate/Asst. Professor (Sr.No 1&2) upto 42 years relaxable upto 52 years for all state/Cental Govt. employees.
5. The retired faculty below the age of 65 years may apply for the post mentioned at serial no. 1 & 2.
6. The Application on prescribed proforma must accompany self attested copies of certificates for proof of date of birth, marks sheet, degree, experience etc.
7. Last date and time of receipt of application form at the office of the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot is 11.6.2014 upto 05.00 PM.
8. The applications received without a valid bank draft or without legible copies of documents or apparently containing incomplete information and those received after prescribed date & time will be summarily rejected.
9. Applicant must possess the requisite qualification by the last date of receipt of application.
10. Candidates already in service must route their application Through Proper Channel.
11. Separate application/proforma may be used for each post.
12. Candidate(s) applying for non teaching post must pass Punjabi Examination upto matriculation standard or its equivalent.
13. The post can be upgraded or downgraded if no suitable candidate as per experience and qualification is available.
14. Selected candidate(s) for the post of Lecturer (Nursing) may pass Punjabi Examination upto matriculation standard or its equivalent within two years from the date of joining.
15. The candidates who has already applied for the post of Research Assistant against advt.no. 15/13 need not to apply again.